02 July 2007

A Belated Birthday

I could write a post about our crazy time in Bologna and the very strange museums we saw there (which I will eventually, because it was too good, but may need to wait til I can upload pictures). Or I could write about coming to Milan and visiting my cousin Emanuela and her boyfriend Guido (which has been wonderful). Or even about what we will be doing over our next 3 weeks here (not really sure, but we think it involves the Dolomites and Venice).

But instead, I'll let you all know that yesterday was Miles' birthday. We don't know that it was actually his birthday, but we adopted him one year ago yesterday. Hopefully he got a treat or goo dpetting in Portland, but we thought it would be weird if we called him for his birthday, as he doesn't talk or anything (and this post is probably weird enough).

So anyways, Happy Birthday cat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom and Dad,

Gma Karen gave me extra treats yesterday. I even took Bens (ha, ha) but what's a birthday boy to do?
I'm getting real used to being outside on the back deck. The birds don't seem to come around much anymore.

I miss you. You are coming back, aren't you?

Love, Miles

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Miles!

Anonymous said...

so from one wild cat to another
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PETER!

(using Miles pen name here to get a written greeting out to you)

HAVE A GREAT WONDERFUL, BIG DAY! AND GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE WELL AGAIN TO CATCH SOME FOOD FOR ME TOO....

love adn