However, we did get some first day of school photos for you.
28 August 2008
First Day of School
So, as Peter predicted, posting has been light here. While I've been generally excited to be back in class (yay, friends! yay stuff I'm passionate about!), we've both be swamped. I'll let Peter share his stories here, but let me just point out that I'm teaching a new to me class, taking a class with 2 giant research projects, and working on the portfolio that determines whether or not they'll let me stay for year 3 of the program. So, yeah, busy is the word of the day.
Here's Peter, all dressed nicely for the first day. He's not holding up his fingers (part of the first day rules) showing which grade he's in because he wussed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What is Peter studying???
You might have to have 2 people to hold up fingers for you. Brings back lots of memories.
Love,
Sissy
Post a Comment