Tomorrow morning, Kimberly returns to Farm U for the second year of her program. Additionally, after an 8 year hiatus, I will be returning to school to pursue a Masters degree.
Although I am taking more credits than Kimberly, we both have commitments beyond our class schedule. Kimberly will be teaching one class and assisting on another. And somehow, I was assigned as a teaching assistant for an undergraduate class.
On top of that, I have a list of clubs and extracurriculars that I hope to partake in, one of which may or may not be trying to play on the Farm U Ultimate team (can a 30-year old compete with a bunch of 19-22 year olds in a fast-paced sports environment? I might be slightly insane). And I know Kimberly has a stack of school projects to work on, not to mention this small thing called a dissertation to start thinking about and planning.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that things around here are about to get really busy. And as important as this blog is, it is rapidly moving down the list of priorities. So if you thought we were bad about posting our inane thoughts on the internet for the world to read up to this point, prepare to be even less impressed. We'll do our best to keep things up to date, especially on the picture/Flickr account, but I'm just not sure how much we'll be able to post, especially me.
So wish us luck. Especially me. I really think I might be insane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm proud of you both!
kll
You guys are the best. I've loved the blog, but I'm be even happier to know that you both are involved in things that bring you satisfaction and opportunities for the future. [And you say Miles is signed up for a correspondence course, "How to Think Up Fiendishly Disgusting Things for Your Owners Who Leave You Alone for Long Stretches of Time?" You're in BIG trouble...]hugs, Carla in Po'ville
All the best to both of you for this academic year!
minneapolismamaATgmailDOTcom
I am so excited for the both of you. I can't wait to hear stories of all to new freshman this year.
kal
Post a Comment