Thanks for contacting me to check in.
Now back to the real news: I have a new garden plot. Hooray!
I think I mentioned in my last gardening update that a co-worker had secured the plot next to our restaurant. Well, we got a long enough break in the weather that we were able to till it. Four of us went out yesterday and dug up a 60 x 60 plot. It's freaking huge.
Tomorrow, me and one other guy are gonna go out and erect a fence, hopefully scavenging as much stuff as possible from our old plot.
Here's a few pictures from the planning session we had earlier tonight to figure some stuff out:
The main players are the two guys looking at the camera: the Retro Librarian and 'The Guy who looks like he's from Iowa'. The others are either significant others or co-workers who were just there to mock us. We'll see who's laughing come harvest season. Hopefully.
Our seeds and some light reading. Retro Librarian went a little overboard with the seed buying.
Iowa Guy being sad after being told that he can't smoke around the tomatoes because of Tobacco Mosaic virus. I have no idea if this can really happen, but he was sad.While we were outside, we saw all these little baby rabbits running around. Then eventually, we saw their momma, and then we saw this:



1 comment:
You're going to plant lots of beans right? I need lots of pickle!!!
Post a Comment