Since I'm in desperate need of a break (why won't the papers write themselves?!), I thought I'd also answer the meme. Interested in providing your answers but don't have a blog? Go ahead and put your results as a comment to this post. (Of course, it's always a good idea to exercise a little internet caution as Peter mentions in his post below).
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. bank teller
2. natural food store manager
3. English teacher
4. wine and cheese buyer
Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Say Anything (swoon)
2. Pretty in Pink (or Sixteen Candles or any of the Molly Ringwald 80s flicks)
3. Sound of Music
4. Doctor Zhivago
Four places I have lived:
1. Portland, OR
2. Eugene, OR
3. Queretaro, Mexico
4. Ames, IA
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. What Not to Wear (not that it helps much)
2. NCIS
3. The Office
4. any crappy show on reruns while I'm grading
Four places I have been
1. Cambodia (Angor Wat)
2. Craters of the Moon
3. Chaco Canyon
4. City of the Rocks
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. cranky students
2. desperate students
3. my sis
4. my mom
Four favorite things to eat:
1. sushi (particularly salmon and unagi)
2. any pasta made by Peter
3. refined Mexican a la Nuestra Cocina (you all in Portland REALLY need to go there)
4. lamb
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Grandpa's forest
2. exploring a ruin
3. learning a new language
4. in bed
Four friends I think will/should respond on their blogs or in the comments to this post:
1. Sissy
2. Mom
3. Kari (who started this whole thing but, like Em said, should add hers to her blog)
4. anyone else?
Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Summer (Mexico!! Woo hoo!)
2. finishing year 1 of my PhD
3. getting to meet all the new babies
4. canning the products of our garden
05 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss you!
me too
Post a Comment