05 July 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Hi Dad and Mom,

I was wondering what all of the excitement was yesterday and overheard my foster mom and foster sister saying it was your birthday. My birthday was earlier this week.

Well, everyone celebrated YOUR birthday but foster mom just gave me extra treats for MY birthday. I wasn't very impressed with all the noise and smoke and other weird smells. To tell the truth, I hid under the bed for a while. I'm glad everyone likes you and wants to celebrate but next year when we're in Iowa can we be a bit more reserved?

Are you coming home soon?

Miss you. Gotta go, she's home

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi sweetie!!

We sure remember you... although Peter has been making friends with other cats here in Italy (I'll post pics when I can in an expose style post!). Glad that you're getting along with those other too, though I'm sorry the birds have gone away.

We'll be home soon!