Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
see what happens when you move two life-long coasters into the middle...
PEter, Kimberly, Froglette, and Cole are residing in the Middle - if you go to the map of the US, find the dead center, move a little east and a little north, and you've found them. They were expecting corn, but they're still shocked at how much there is.
8 comments:
Oh my word, is she adorable!! And what a LeVelle -- she looks just like you girls!
questa foto di Sofia e' bellissima, sembra gia' una signorina.
vam
if you saw a picture of her father when he was a baby, you wouldn't think she looks like a levelle at all
Yeah, I have to agree with Peter. Her impish smile may be LeVelle, but not much else is.
She is just too cute!!! I think she might have the LeVelle nose but since I haven't seen pics of Peter when he was that age I'll wait for final comment.
I am so excited to see her in 10 days!! I think my clients will be glad to see me go so I stop constantly gushing about her.
West Coast Aunt
That is the cutest picture yet!
Grandma
That is possibly the cutest photo I've ever seen!
Simply adorable! Just Too Precious for words!
Post a Comment