- graded one stack of tests (one stack still to go)
- asked a prof for a letter of recommendation for the certificate I'm adding to my PhD
- talked with a partner about turning our course project into a research project and submitting to a few conferences next year (one here in town and one in MA in June)
- got prof approval for said project
- met with said partner to get a bunch of work done on the project (we have a shorter timeline than the rest of our classmates due to the baby)
- sent a bunch of emails
- worked on class prep
- did some planning work for the conference proceedings that I'll be editing next spring (in lieu of teaching one class)
- did planning work for the online class I'm developing in spring (in lieu of the other class)
- actually cooked a little
- sorted baby clothes (now for all the laundry!)
All in all, things are going well. I'm slightly terrified and definitely excited to see this baby in six weeks or so. The time has flown by so quickly! We're headed to the childbirthing class this weekend, so we'll be as prepared as we're going to get.

2 comments:
Ha, I remember that burst of energy. What did *I* do with that burst of energy? Picked a company to remodel my kitchen. Imagine having no kitchen right now, and construction debris everywhere, and that was the last six weeks of my pregnancy.
Anyhoodle, I'm so glad to hear that the PUPPPPPPP has subsided. I've heard crazy stuff about taht. Can you believe that you're gonna have your tadpole in your arms soon? I'm so very very excited for you both!
Well- you are definitely nuts for doing a kitchen remodel at 35 weeks pregnant. Seriously lady - who does that!!!
Post a Comment