who liked to live outdoors in the nice plants. One day, some mean people trapped him and left him overnight. The next day, the woman discovered him and screamed and shouted. "Oh my" she said. "A toad!"

The orange cat got so excited by all the noise that he came over to investigate. "What strange creature is this?" he wondered. Mr Toad was very confused. He didn't like all the loud sounds nor the look of that orange cat. "I must get away" he thought. So, he jumped and jumped.

That just made the sounds louder! and the cat got closer! "Oh no" Mr Toad thought. "How do I get away from this terrible place?"

The orange cat was very intrigued by this new toy. All of his old toys only moved when he touched them, but his owners must have realized that he found them boring. This new toy was so much fun. He put out his paw and tapped the new toy.

"Wow, look at it move!" thought the orange cat. Mr Toad got so scared that he just kept jumping. "Maybe I can get away if I jump further" he thought. Then, a big fleshy hand appeared from the sky. Mr Toad tried to jump away, but the hand took him. And then, "what is this I see?" wondered Mr Toad. "Oh, it is the outside! Hooray!" Mr Toad jumped out onto the grass. "Oh no" thought the orange cat. "I've lost my toy again. well, maybe they'll get me a new one soon."

Events described above based on true events. Some identifying details may have been changed. Current status of Mr Toad is unknown.
3 comments:
You made me laugh! Glad you were so quick with the camera.
Mom
Super cute. Poor Cole is without a toy now :(
Sissy
yay for Mr. Toad for getting away from that big scary orange thing.
Post a Comment