If you haven't noticed, I've been terrible at updating this here blog. Since last August, I have been on quite the roller coaster of school craziness. And now with the impending birth of Baby X, I'm sure things aren't going to slow down.
But I've decided I miss writing on this here blog. Not for you. For me. Writing run-on sentences about inane details of my life is strangely fulfilling. So I'm going to try to be better. And K and I have been cooking some more lately, so I may even post something onto our eating blog, which is super neglected, but, in my opinion, a cool idea waiting to happen. [We made Raspberry Fool this weekend, in tribute to the Rimsky Korsikoffee Shop. It was beautiful and tasty.]
No promises, as who knows what will happen next with life. But I am going to try to do something with this here blog. Maybe even Cole will get a chance to post something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment