
I invite you to be the first to say hello to our new baby.
We went for our first (and only) ultrasound today, and Baby is doing well. It has all the right parts and no extra miscellaneous pieces. [That's a tiny head and face above].
Baby was doing some dancing in the belly, kicking and waving all over the place. Apparently this is a good thing. As you can see from the handy caption the sonogram lady added above, those are in fact feet. Two of them, which is good.
Our sound lady was really nice, and a little wacky, which is how we like em. She kept showing us the face, then reminding us that, although it looked like a creepy baby skull, Baby did in fact have skin and eyes and hair. When I asked crazy sonogram lady if she could tell what color hair the baby had, she looked at us as if she could tell by comparing our genes. [Above are random Baby parts, including a cool shot of the spin, once again in complete form]Overall, the sonogram was pretty cool. It's very satisfying to know that the baby has all the right parts, is healthy (as far as can be told through pictures), and is the right size.
The last big question is: girl? Or boy? 3 lines? Or turtle? Did we find out? Or are we waiting to be surprised? All I'm saying right now is

8 comments:
We know what you're having but we're not telling! -1900
whats your secret - dream interpretation? food cravings? heart rate speed?
Maybe you could suspend a locket over Kimberly's belly...
cute baby feet!
There's really a baby in there not just a tadpole or alien! Very cool to see pics. Can't wait to see you both in 6 weeks.
Sissy
Oh I mean all 3 of you in 6 weeks....
Wedding ring on a string over belly. Clockwise it's a girl counterclockwise it's a boy or it it the other way???
Looks like a cute one! Congrats!
My Chinese officemate also added "How you look from the back". Look not pregnant from behind - it's a boy. Getting wide? it's a girl...
no comment from me on how I look from behind - I'm having trouble reaching my feet!
Post a Comment