Email I received today:
is an University Degree/Dip1oma holding you Back?
Kindly Call us to inquire about our Degree programs.
Whether You are seeking a Bacheelor, Diploma, M B A /P h D
We can provide you credentials to get you Better career
No exam, study, test, or Courseworks required!
Huh. I guess I'm wasting a lot of time working on this portfolio thing... why didn't they contact me earlier?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow that means we have wasted our lives going to school when we could have just called them....
kal
I know! What were we thinking! Although, at least I know how to spell... or use spell check.
Think of all that tuition and room that we paid for the 2 of you!!
Mom
Did you follow the link to find out exactly what you need to do to get these degrees?
Ummm, no. This was a spam I received in my email. I got about 4 different copies this day. I don't click links in spam!
I'm sure it's some sort of combo of paying cash for "life" experiences (note that there are reputable programs that value life experiences towards degree work, but rarely or never can you just magically get a degree!) and an unaccredited or fake "college".
What annoys me is the thought that education consists of a sheet of paper with your name printed on it. I'm not here just for a "certificate" of some variety. The experiences I have here, the class I attend, the faculty I work with, and even the students I teach all are part of what makes this valuable. And any place that hires me respects that.
well put
Post a Comment