Kimberly and I have finally gotten around to uploading and renaming all the photos we've taken of our various garden projects.
The photo stream for our current garden, which we are now calling the Somerset Garden, starts at the original planning party and traces all the way through planting and the current state of affairs. It's fairly amazing to compare the old pictures to the current garden, especially the squash pictures - they have grown from seeds to gigantic plants bearing fruit in just over a month. I will always be amazed at how fast things grow.
The first garden we had, which was destroyed by the floods, as well as the plants in our front patio (sunflowers, potatoes, hot pepper), are documented here. Some of the post flood pictures are particularly sad. The sunflowers in the front yard are doing very well, so I'll try to take some new pictures and upload those.
06 August 2008
Garden Photos
our loot, originally uploaded by pmauro2001.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Lemon cucumbers! My favorite.
Looks like a successful garden venture this year.
I'm so jealous of your garden! Caleb and I have one - but the deer keep eating the fruits of our labor. Are you having any problems with the critters?
We've been pretty lucky with the animals - we have a 3-foot fence to keep out rabbits and dogs and such (and humans too). Also, the garden is surrounded by concrete - parking lots and roads, mostly - so we think that the deer don't want to cross those. The garden also has very few trees nearby (one i think) and hawks that circle over head, all of which definitely keep the rabbits away.
Post a Comment