23 June 2008

Bottling Liquor is Easy

A few months back, I wrote about making some limoncello varieties. They were done a little while ago, but I just recently bottled and labeled some of it to give as a wedding present (although Kimberly and I drank plenty of it before she left - it's really nice with some ice and tonic water for a refreshing summer spritzer). The Blood Orange flavor is really quite good.

Anyways, here's a finished bottle of the standard flavor limoncello (sorry the picture quality is terrible):

2 comments:

Ben | Limoncelloquest.com said...

That's a nice looking bottle. How did you create your label? I've been looking at sites online that do that but I don't like their canned designs.

Peter said...

I bought labels from Avery, then used the Microsoft Word template to do the words - it's the easiest way for me to manipulate the text, without using an expensive program. The color portion is a rubber stamp that i bought at a craft store - I liked the design and think it looks good on the bottles