After about a week of decent weather, with temps almost reaching 60, I thought we were in the clear.
I was wrong.
It snowed again last night. On St Patrick's Day. This is a first for Kimberly. Unfortunately for me, I experienced an April Fool's Day blizzard while in school at Vermont, which is depressing, because it's really not an April Fool's Day joke, it's real.
Anyways, it's also another special day today, and the first time it's snowed on that day, too. So Happy Special Day to the person whose Special Day it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy B-day Sissy.
Wish I could be celebrating a white day with you.
Love you.
Hey, it can still snow in May, so you're not in the clear. It's best to wait until mid-June to really believe you're in the clear.
On a different note, what's Miles thinking of all the snow? We haven't heard much from him since he settled into Iowa.
Post a Comment