17 February 2008

Hot Oven, Cool Scars

I hope this doesn't become a weekly update, but I figured I would show you all the cool new burns I got this week at work. Remember, 600-degrees F is hot.

This one is on the outside of my forearm:

This one is on the inside of my forearm. I think it looks pretty cool (although the photo doesn't really do it justice):


Someday, when I have kids, I can tell them cool stories about how I used to get into knife fights and got all these cool scars on my arms. But I wasn't a wussy, so we didn't use regular knives, we used hot knives.

And just so you're not all freaking out about the gross pus from my wounds getting on people's food, I treat them with ointments and cover them during work.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Note that he only treats the with ointments because his wife bitches and complains until he does it.

kari said...

See, it could be worse: I have the same types of scars, but they're all from working the fry machine at McDonalds when I was fourteen. Which means if I discuss them, I have to admit I worked the fry machine at McDonalds when I was fourteen.

Peter said...

or we could just tell people we were having hot knife fights with each other.