01 January 2008

2007 The Year in Pictures


Last year was pretty exciting for Kimberly and I. We drove all over the country, including a move from Portland to Iowa. We spent two months in Italy eating and drinking everything in sight. And we got a niece, 1900 (who, coincidently, kind of looks like a pumpkin right now, because of her red hair and chubby cheeks).

1900 with her grandmother Nonnina

As part of a project I was working on in December, I went through pretty much every picture we took last year (and pretty much every picture I've taken since I was 6). Since I already did most of the work, I uploaded some of the ones I thought were the best of the bunch to Flickr.

Most of them are from our trip to Italy.

Some you may have seen before.

Some are a peek into future posts.

Some are technical.

Some are dramatic.


There's a bunch more on the Flickr page: my preferred viewing method is the slide show.

Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! How about wedding photos soon?

you know who!!!

Kimberly said...

I give up. Who?