check out careercruising.com
username: nycareers and pw: landmark
1. Professor
2. Sport Psychology Consultant
3. Foreign Language Instructor
4. ESL Teacher
5. Computer Trainer
6. Sign Maker
7. Anthropologist
8. Locksmith
9. Addictions Counselor
10. Foreign Service Officer
11. Psychologist
12. Print Journalist
13. Security Systems Technician
14. Furniture Finisher
15. Writer
16. Picture Framer
17. Humanitarian Aid Worker
18. Market Research Analyst
19. Upholsterer
20. Translator
21. Tailor / Dressmaker
22. Technical Writer
23. Activist
24. Communications Specialist
25. Bicycle Mechanic
26. Political Aide
27. Public Policy Analyst
28. Musical Instrument Builder and Repairer
29. Gunsmith
30. Autobody Repairer
31. Dental Lab Tech
32. Cabinetmaker
33. Electronics Assembler
34. Pet Groomer
35. Industrial-Organizational Psychologist
36. Coach
37. Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
38. Community Worker
39. Funeral Director
40. Glazier

4 comments:
When I took a similar test in high school a hundred years ago, one of my top best fit careers was "toll taker". Just think where I could be today if I'd just pursued that:)
kll
So 1,3 and 4 make sense but where did #2 come from? I'll report on my results when I get the chance to take it.
kal
you might make a good pet groomer if all else fails.
PS. When ARE you gonna come up to the big cities? We're waiting (and we have a guest bed now, if you wanna spend the night.)
Laurene
ok, I hate to break it to you, but the craziness gets crazier! There'll be some ebb and flow, but the first semester will be the slowest, I promise.
A late October/early November road trip should work for us! Looking forward to it (tentatively, of course).
Laurene
Post a Comment