We're eating dinner (and I'm grading papers) but we have exciting stories about the last couple days' events coming soon!!
Stand by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
see what happens when you move two life-long coasters into the middle...
PEter, Kimberly, Froglette, and Cole are residing in the Middle - if you go to the map of the US, find the dead center, move a little east and a little north, and you've found them. They were expecting corn, but they're still shocked at how much there is.
5 comments:
You are such a TEASE.
I can't wait!
I want them now!
you all sound like Veruca Salt: 'Daddy, I want a snozeberry. I want a snozeberry noooooww.'
Kimberly,
I just want you to know that while it's a little chilly right now, it's no where near cold yet. Just you wait.
And, when are you gonna take a trip up here to the big city? We wanna see you!
Laurene
Post a Comment