01 August 2007

MILES!!!!! We're home (for now)

Yes indeed, we've ended the flying portion of our trip. We're back in the lovely Rose City (although for some reason it's 90 today!). Miles and I are reunited and there's cat hair everywhere. A few days of seeing family and friends (have we written this post six times already?) and doing errands and then we're off to the Middle.

The current plan is to pack on Sunday (we'll be looking for loading volunteers... hint hint) and then hit the road bright and early Monday morning. We have a place in The Middle lined up, thankfully, and will hopefully arrive Thursday am.

And then the fun begins...

3 comments:

kari said...

You know I'm in. But we can talk about that TOMORROW when I get to SEE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

would love to be there but you know the geography , hope all goes well and weather accommodates ...

adn

Anonymous said...

have a safe and an enjoyable trip...
vam