27 August 2007

Exhibit A as to Why Beauty Pageants Should be Eliminated

I just saw this video on another website (deadspin.com) and it hurt my head so much that I had to pass it on.

I dare you to watch this and to explain to me what point she is trying to make. Actually, all I need you to do is tell me why South Africa is brought into the answer.

I need to go floss my brain now.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

what?

I'm speechless. As was she, I guess. Except she kept talking.

AGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Huh?? That made absolutely no sense. It sounded like a bunch of random words strung together. That was really her response?

kal

Anonymous said...

And I have trouble "using my words"?

Peter said...

i just watched it again, and it got funnier.

Kimberly said...

They aren't "beauty" contests, they're "talent" contests!

And clearly, in this case, she's missing the talent.

kari said...

No no no, it's not a "talent" contest, it's a "scholarship" contest.

i can't decide whether she NEEDS to win, or is so very far from a scholar that she SHOULDN'T win.