28 July 2007

Sometimes, I Smell Them

I wonder where they could be? It's been so long. I wonder if they will ever come back?

I think I'm wearing out my welcome here. I even heard 'Mom' tell that other girl that she can't wait to get rid of me. As long as Ben keeps his distance; I wouldn't want to have to take a chunk of his ear.

I hope they come back for me soon. Sometimes I smell them in the other room and I think they're hanging out in there, but every time I make my break for the room, I get cut off at the pass. I hope this isn't some elaborate joke, or weird science experiment; I'm pretty sure they haven't gotten 'Cat Subjects' approval.

I could go for a snack. Shake magic can. Shake.

1 comment:

kari said...

"Sometimes, I Smell Them" is totally the title of my first anthology of poetry. It's coming out in August, 2008 from Simon and Simon.