25 July 2007

Auf Wiedersehen, Deutschland...and Europe...

This is a message from the future.


If you are reading this, we are probably somewhere above the Atlantic Ocean. Kimberly has probably finished the Harry Potter book and discovered that my theory was correct (I have a whole theory about the ending of the Harry Potter book that I was going to post about here, just so everyone knew I knew, but I ran out of time at the last internet point. After I read the book, I´ll let you know I was right).


I am probably asleep.


Soon we´ll be landing in the USA. Seems strange.

One of the weird things about travelling is that you feel like Austin Powers waking up after sleeping for 30 years - you miss a lot of news. If you want to let us know anything good that happened while we were away, leave it in the comments.

Some pressing questions:
-did we win the war in Iraq yet?
-did Tony Soprano get whacked? (I don´t really want to know, I´ll watch it)
-who won the NBA Championship? Did the Blazers get a good draft pick? How many refs actually fix basketball games?
-are the Red Sox still in first place?
-any good weather? Any tornados in the middle?
-is Paris Hilton still in jail? Has Britney overdosed yet? Lindsay?
-did Jim dump Karen to get together with Pam?

And most importantly, who died in the Harry Potter book? Ron? Hermoine? Did they get Voldemort? Was Dumbledore right about Harry? And what about Neville (the Sam Gamgees of the Potter series, in my opinon)? (I´ll know soon enough)

See you in the new world...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blazers got a good draft pick (Oden) and Lindsay was picked up for DUI and cocaine just after being released from rehab again.

Can't wait to pick you guys up at PDX and hear all the stories you didn't post.

Brian K. Lynch said...

Welcome home you two, and thanks again for the vicarious travel thrill providing blog. Don't tell me anything about Harry Potter yet--we haven't got the book yet and I need to read it sans theory. Try to make it up to Shaw!